3.07.2011

not limited to baby knits

Although I am primarily making baby items to sell at this time, I do love making (and wearing!) fingerless mitts. I currently have this pair listed on Etsy, with plans to make more very soon!

Katelyn Mitts (back of hand)




Katelyn Mitts (palm side)



Katelyn mitts (modeled by me!)

This design is a perfectioKnits original!  I used an off-center leaf motif to decorate the back of the hands and ribbing at both the cuff and top of mitt. I call these my Katelyn Mitts {named after my niece Katie} whom I originally designed them for. 

Fingerless mitts work wonderfully to keep your hands warm while driving, doing computer-work, knitting, crocheting, reading, watching tv--really just about any time you want warmer hands with your fingers free from the bulkiness of mittens or gloves.

In fact, I could use a pair right now.  Brrr!  I just realized my hands are freezing!  I guess I'd better go put on a pair of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment